Gallery of several hundred paintings
Originally designed as an antechamber to the abbot's quarters in the New Abbey, the Baroque Order Hall was realized under Abbot Angelus Münch. Architect Christian Fluhr, who was responsible for reconstructing the convent building, also designed the Order Hall between 1737 and 1743. The paneled hall contains 302 pictures of the garb of all male and female orders, as well as order of knights. The three vows of the order, poverty, obedience and celibacy, are represented in the Order Hall.